The final results
This is the top 5 winners. Congratulations!
Your results can be seen at "MyPanda".
[ → MyPanda. ]
Popular event 42.195 Marathon Championship was well received so we organize it again this year.You have 42 days and 19.5 hours to play your games, as many as possible (with a minimum percentage).
This year is the 10th anniversary of the 42.195 marathon championship and, as a special event, the Triathlon Championship will be held this year!
Enjoy the two new categories as well as the normal Marathon games!
We believe in "Health First" policy. Therefore, the playing time is limited to 5 hours a day (please refer to the details below)
Cho Chikun (25th Honinbo), the referee of the event always tries to spread the game of Go.
About the tournament
|special support||Japan Pair Go Association|
|Referee||Cho Chikun (25th Honinbo)|
|Winner||Player with most games and at least 30% winning percentage|
|Period||July 20th through August 31st (Japan time)|
The player with the most points is the winner!
- [Category and Date]
The first stage: Games with the world
Date:20th of July through the 2nd of August
The second category: Handicap Games
Date: 3rd of August through the 16th of August
The third category: Normal Games
Date:Date: 17th of August through the 31st of August
The ending time is19:30 on the August 31st. (Japan time)
Five points are added each time you play with a player from a new country within the above schedule.
Points are not added when you play with a player from the same country.
Two points are added each time you play a Handicap game within the above schedule.
Colors don’t matter.
One point is added each time you play a game with or without handicap stones.
*In case of a game played over two days in Japan Time, it shall be counted in the date it has started
- [Invalid games]
- The maximum playing-time per day is 5 hours and any game starting after this time limit will not be counted (In case of a game played over two days in Japan Time, it shall be counted in the date it has started).
- A game not started within the designated period
- A game which was interrupted due to disconnection by both players.
- A game played on other than 19x19 board
- A game played against Robot (Robots' User IDs begin with "Robot")
- A game played with Professional players
- A game that does not meet the following time requirements:
- A game with less than 40 moves
- A game which Organizing Committee considered to be inappropriate
|(1) Pandanet style||at least 5 minutes for 25 moves|
|(2) Byoyomi style||at least 20 seconds per move|
|(3) No Byoyomi||at least 30 minutes for one game|
- Participants with the winning percentage of 30% or more are subject to the final ranking and the winners will be decided as follows:
- The Organizing Committee reserves the right to disqualify any player who is excessively discourteous to other players.
A player with largest points played, if the tie remains, then:
A player with better winning percentage, if the tie remains, then:
A player with larger moves (the sum of all games), if the tie remains, then:
These players are considered co-winners
[ It goes to the top of this page ]