|About the tournament|
|special support||:||Japan Pair Go Association|
|Referee||:||Cho Chikun Judan|
|Winner||:||Player with most games and at least 30% winning percentage|
||July 20th through August 31st|
||:||7th till 18th of July
|How to register||:||click the green button above or below|
|Entry fee||:||free of charge|
|Participants||:||all members of IGS-PandaNet|
Winner is who played most (place 1 through 8 get a prize)|
If two or more players are most, winner is who won most.
Only players who achieve 30% winning percentage will be considered for the final ranking.
Following games will not be counted:
- Games not finished within the tournament period.
- Games other than 19x19 board.
- Games against Robots (Robots' UserID begins with "Robot").
- Games with less than 3min/25stones byo-yomi, games with less than 7sec per moves if byo-stones aren't 25,
or games with less than 30min and no byo-yomi.
- Games with less than 40 moves.
- No serious games, judged by the organizing committee.
Players who show bad manners will be disqualified from the tournament
|Prizes and prize giving|
Prize winner will be announced on the IGS-PandaNet website|
All prize winners will receive a trophee and a diploma signed by Cho Chikun and receive additional prized from the Japan Pair Go Association
|Weekly result updates|
|Every week results will be published on the PandaNet website
The final results will be published in September
The results will not be subject for any discussions