How to start a game
- The playing pairings of the Final Rounds will be updated on the Pandanet website. Please enter the designated room before the starting time and start the game on time.
- The games played in the tournament room will have automatic settings. Even if your opponent suggests another setting, just accept it since it will be overruled by Pandanet anyway.
- If you are late, please enter the room promptly and challenge your opponent. But if you are 20 minutes late, you will lose.
- If your opponent doesn't log in, please wait for 20 minutes. You will win if your opponent doesn't log in within 20 minutes after the starting time. (Please click refresh button from time to time to see the latest player list. Don't forget to set your status 'looking'.)
- In the Final Rounds, games with fewer than two moves will be also counted unlike the standard rule. You can restart the game if you reconnect within five minutes.
When a game is interrupted
- When a game is interrupted due to a broken network connection from one side or the other, the side breaking the connection must immediately reconnect and resume the game. When the connection is broken by your opponent, please wait 5 minutes for him or her to reconnect. If the opponent does not reconnect within 5 minutes, then the game is a win for the other player, regardless of the reason.
- If both players are disconnected, the game is stored. If you don't restart the stored game, both players will lose.
- In case you lose connection more than three times in a game, you automatically lose the game.
- During the tournament, there will be a tournament page on the Pandanet website at the next day of 18：00 (Japan time). Please check your next opponent after each round.